ALL DONE

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    gymchris
    Participant

all spent up and finished
    my last 100 quid has been spent a little lcd tv , a playstation 2 for dvd movies, a small table,oh and a small pelmet to cover the above sink light which i just did not like to see and finally a pair of wind deflecters for the windows . my idea with these are so i can lower both front windows 2″ and no one will be able to notice, hope this will give air flow for gas fumes to escape and stop a bit of condensation.
    keeping an eye out now for cheap sliding door glass. d i y fit of course

gymchris
    Participant

my last 100 quid has been spent a little lcd tv , a playstation 2 for dvd movies, a small table,oh and a small pelmet to cover the above sink light which i just did not like to see and finally a pair of wind deflecters for the windows . my idea with these are so i can lower both front windows 2″ and no one will be able to notice, hope this will give air flow for gas fumes to escape and stop a bit of condensation.

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

side window
    thought id give it a go. fitting window to side loading door that is.
    new window in dark tint, one jigsaw , tube of window bond. easy.
    Thought it best to remove door from van as its getting cold outside now and needed bond to go off in the few hours i was at work.
    cut hole from the inside with jigsaw ,ran a file over the sharp edge that was left , banged some black beeding over same edge . then it was just a case of running a beed of the bond round in one continuous line so no wind noise came thru. placed the glass in position clamped and had a sit down for an hour, then back on the van looks so much better, but now i think it needs some camper type graffix on each side

gymchris
    Participant

side window
    Thought it best to remove door from van as its getting cold outside now and needed bond to go off in the few hours i was at work.
    cut hole from the inside with jigsaw ,ran a file over the sharp edge that was left , banged some black beeding over same edge . then it was just a case of running a beed of the bond round in one continuous line so no wind noise came thru. placed the glass in position clamped and had a sit down for an hour, then back on the van looks so much better, but now i think it needs some camper type graffix on each side

gymchris
    Participant

side window

gymchris
    Participant

side window

gymchris
    Participant

side window

gymchris
    Participant

side window

gymchris
    Participant

side window

gymchris
    Participant

side window

gymchris
    Participant

side window

gymchris
    Participant

side window

gymchris
    Participant

side window

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.