ALL DONE

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    gymchris
    Participant

my own labour
    let me see major expense bed frame £110 sink unit £217 80 metre roll of stretch felty/carpet 80 quid ebay still got half that left for in case it messes up
    carpet glue 12 cans 20 quid ebay
    2 by 1 lats of wood 20 ov 20 quid
    all mdf sheets for cabinet fronts and doors about 60quid still have full sheet left
    fabric for seats 80 quid 7.99 a metre got 10 meters and plenty left for a recover, mended next doors cooker so got them covered free
    plug socket outlet 9 quid ebay
    gas bottle and reg and pipe and spanner oh bottle is full all for 16 quid ebay
    water pump and pipe 10 quid ebay
    stone effect spray paint 3 cans total 20 quid B and Q IT BRILL STUFF
    thats all i can think of now but rest must have been on fixings /cables / screws and the like all labour was my own . everthing off the ebay or found at my home or workshop ,eg fridge has sat in my gym for 4 years unused, lights where same 250 invertor was taken out of new van,not needed in there. this was my old work van i mend domestic appliances so it was already boarded just needed removing covering and refitting, shit those back doors where tuff…..will post some more pics in morning when it not raining and dull

gymchris
    Participant

my own labour
    let me see major expense bed frame £110 sink unit £217 80 metre roll of stretch felty/carpet 80 quid ebay still got half that left for in case it messes up
    all mdf sheets for cabinet fronts and doors about 60quid still have full sheet left
    fabric for seats 80 quid 7.99 a metre got 10 meters and plenty left for a recover, mended next doors cooker so got them covered free
    thats all i can think of now but rest must have been on fixings /cables / screws and the like all labour was my own . everthing off the ebay or found at my home or workshop ,eg fridge has sat in my gym for 4 years unused, lights where same 250 invertor was taken out of new van,not needed in there. this was my old work van i mend domestic appliances so it was already boarded just needed removing covering and refitting, shit those back doors where tuff…..will post some more pics in morning when it not raining and dull

gymchris
    Participant

my own labour

gymchris
    Participant

my own labour

gymchris
    Participant

my own labour

gymchris
    Participant

my own labour

gymchris
    Participant

my own labour

gymchris
    Participant

my own labour

gymchris
    Participant

my own labour

gymchris
    Participant

my own labour

petelm52
    Participant

brilliant !!!
    Well done to you mate, thats looks great…! You done very well for 800 . specialy love the inset spots in the roof lining !. very neat and profesional looking job . enjoy it.

Pete

petelm52
    Participant

brilliant !!!
    Well done to you mate, thats looks great…! You done very well for 800 . specialy love the inset spots in the roof lining !. very neat and profesional looking job . enjoy it.

Pete

petelm52
    Participant

brilliant !!!

Pete

petelm52
    Participant

brilliant !!!

Pete

petelm52
    Participant

brilliant !!!

Pete

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.