alcohol and motorhomes uk

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat alcohol and motorhomes uk

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

No, of course not.Things get
    No, of course not.
    Things get blown out of all proportion.
    The law only relates to places deemed as a Public highway.
    HOWEVER….Always remember,(and this is where many fall down) If you are going to get steaming, the alcohol will still be in your system the following day!! so don’t drive your camper until you are confident you are down to acceptable levels in your blood.
    So many people go out on the lash, then go out the next day in their cars to either work or leisure and the Police do catch 000s of motorists over the limit, thinking they were ok.An aquaintance of mine did just that and got an 18 month ban.

mgroadster
    Participant

No, of course not.
    HOWEVER….Always remember,(and this is where many fall down) If you are going to get steaming, the alcohol will still be in your system the following day!! so don’t drive your camper until you are confident you are down to acceptable levels in your blood.
    So many people go out on the lash, then go out the next day in their cars to either work or leisure and the Police do catch 000s of motorists over the limit, thinking they were ok.An aquaintance of mine did just that and got an 18 month ban.

mgroadster
    Participant

No, of course not.

mgroadster
    Participant

No, of course not.

mgroadster
    Participant

No, of course not.

mgroadster
    Participant

No, of course not.

mgroadster
    Participant

No, of course not.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.