What are the Plastic Covers called that are usually where the rear side windows should be?

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions What are the Plastic Covers called that are usually where the rear side windows should be?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    yaker
    Participant

Hi there I have been trying to find out what the Plastic Inserts or covers are called that you see on the rear side windows on a Campervan conversions they go where the rear side window should be and are the size of a window. Does anyone know what they are called and where to get some as I need something to cover over some windows in my van.

Cheers

Yaker

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Buying blanks..
    Where can I buy these blanks painting the glass looks tatty

2. plastic window covers.
    I wanted some of these too and spent ages looking for them. I eventually found a caravan and motor home retailer who would order them for me but not give me the supplier / manufacturers details. They’re a guarded bunch! That’s why sites like this are so important.

What we did was to buy limo tint and tint the windows, it looks good, and works well on our van. Check the blog page on our conversion website.

Regards

Paul

3. They are often called
    They are often called blanks.

Do you need to replace the windows? Many people just paint the glass if they don’t need the windows.