Walking sticks and staves

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Walking sticks and staves

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

Is there anyone else out there that enjoys a stroll with the dog, ranging from 2 miles or more? If so, then hello. Have you considered getting a walking stave ( a long stick ) to help in your walking? I have been playing with stave making recently and would be interested to hear if anyone else out there carves and whittles and decorates a long stick just for walking with……..

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OoooooKaay…..
    I would hazard a quick guess here, one month down the line and no replies that there are no other whittlers on site. I shall have to change my login to “The Lonesome Whittler”……

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OoooooKaay…..
    I would hazard a quick guess here, one month down the line and no replies that there are no other whittlers on site. I shall have to change my login to “The Lonesome Whittler”……

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OoooooKaay…..

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OoooooKaay…..

Andy P.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.