VW T5 campervan for sale

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale VW T5 campervan for sale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stevecandlin
    Participant

The van is a 2008 SWB on a 57 plate in immaculate condition

1.9 diesel engine
    134000 genuine miles
    4 months MOT and 1 months road tax
    Double fold down passenger seat
    Comprehensive service history
    Two side windows fiited
    The conversion consists of:

Modern looking units in a titanium finish
    12v split charging system
    240v electric hook up with brushed stainless sockets
    Two led strip lights
    Smev combi twin burner hob and sink, with smoked glass lids
    Fully carpet lined and insulated
    Fully upholstered rock and roll seat/bed
    Fold away table
    Floor lined with top quality non slip vinyl, trimmed with brushed aluminium
    85amp leisure battery
    Silver/grey curtains to match the units, on side windows and behind seats
    Fridge can be fitted at an extra cost

Looking for 16,995 ono

for pictures please see my ebay advert:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200652983594?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_538wt_1213

For more details or to arrange a veiwing, Call Ron on 01939 235446 (9-5) or 01948880006 (after 6)

jockspeed
    Participant

VW T5 campervan for sale
    this is an excellent example of the rediculis prices being asked for T5s on ebay… and why you should either build your own or have one built… by coincidence this is exactly the price I paid to have mine built(inc van purchase price..a lwb 06 55000mls)…

jockspeed
    Participant

VW T5 campervan for sale
    this is an excellent example of the rediculis prices being asked for T5s on ebay… and why you should either build your own or have one built… by coincidence this is exactly the price I paid to have mine built(inc van purchase price..a lwb 06 55000mls)…

jockspeed
    Participant

VW T5 campervan for sale

jockspeed
    Participant

VW T5 campervan for sale

jockspeed
    Participant

VW T5 campervan for sale

jockspeed
    Participant

VW T5 campervan for sale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.