vw lt 31 campervan tax and mot diesel engine runs well long mot taxed till 3 2011 £3500.00 portsouth

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale vw lt 31 campervan tax and mot diesel engine runs well long mot taxed till 3 2011 £3500.00 portsouth

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    camperforsale
    Participant

for auction VW LT31 stand up camper van with bike rack on rear

this camper van has just been fully serviced with new cambelt pulleys and new cambelt fitted also new injector fitted and runs great, recent mot and taxed

used once

fully fitted cd and radio player in dashboard with four speakers fitted in the front and rear of the camper, also tweaters fitted in the rear sounds great,
    you can also run the tv through the speakers, sounds like surround sound in there

includes brand new kitchen equipment knives forks spoons plates cups plus new kitchen starter set from argos pots pans trays knife set ,

also brand new patio set for outside with four blue chairs and glass table with brolly,also brand new gazebo for outside.

includes
    4 nkifes
    4 forks
    4 tea spoons
    4 desrt spoons
    4 small plates
    4 dinner plates
    4 bowls
    lots of pots pans
    all brand new never used ! every think you could ever need is here !

inside it is fully fitted with cuboards, sink, waterpump, gas heater and gas hob cooker, oven, and grill , fridge, freazer,
    zig unit, full mains and 12 volt system fitted plus mains trip box , matching carpet, cushions,

porta poty with loo enclosure,

colour lcd tv with remote

2 gas bottles with gas guage and 2 battery’s, fitted one for engine and one for lights inside.

bought it for me and my girlfreind , but now split up so selling as it reminds me of her lol uhhhh.

spent £1000.00 on it within last 3 months getting it ready to go across europe with a vw garage in Portsmouth on parts and labour

viewing recommended great camper, ready to go anywhere camper van with plenty of head room so you can walk about when u are driving

body work needs a bit of tlc but has just passed a mot recently so very minor rust along the bottom but looks fine

cash on collection no over seas Buyers no paypal

sold as seen no returns

please look anytime call 07843909653

thanks for looking .

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Camper
    Hi is there any way I can see photos of this camper? I think the ones on the page are too big.

John