VW campervan killer lose on your forum…:(

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself VW campervan killer lose on your forum…:(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Sofia
    Participant

Hi there –
    I am an eager VW campervan owner with a beautiful blue and white caravelle. It took me ages and ages to save up for – I bought a 2001 model because I thought a bit extra spent would save me on bills later.

But then, in a hurry to pick up my son from school I filled its tummy with petrol instead of diesel and then drove it for ten miles. The poor vehicle died. The fuel injection pump was broken. It’s a horrible situation and the guilt is pretty bad.

The poor van has now sat at the garage for about six months because I haven’t yet been able to afford to buy a new pump/fix the old one/pay for the labour.

I’m about to put a shout out for a spare fuel injection pump for a 2001 Caravelle, which I am willing to spend a moderate (but not a ton) of money for.

If anyone knows of any Caravelle fuel injection pumps that are going spare…..

It’s not a good way to enter a forum….I still love me van and hope to see it drive soon.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi there, Welcome. If I come
    Hi there, Welcome. If I come across one in the motoring circle, I’ll certainly let you know.
    Where abouts are you based?
    Whats the engine size please ie cc?
    Theres one currently on Ebay for £170.00 buy it now

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi there, Welcome. If I come across one in the motoring circle, I’ll certainly let you know.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Sophie McCook

Hi there – it’s 2459cc. I’ll
    Hi there – it’s 2459cc. I’ll go and look on ebay immediately. The main problem seems to be the year, 2001 – it’s an unusual one and the parts seem to be a bit one-off.
    Thanks for your help – Sophie

Sophie McCook

Hi there – it’s 2459cc. I’ll go and look on ebay immediately. The main problem seems to be the year, 2001 – it’s an unusual one and the parts seem to be a bit one-off.

Sophie McCook

Sophie McCook

Sophie McCook

Would you be able to send me
    Would you be able to send me the link to the part? I don’t seem to be putting the right search in! PS I’m in the Uk so I’m looking on ebay.co.uk…

Sophie McCook

Would you be able to send me the link to the part? I don’t seem to be putting the right search in! PS I’m in the Uk so I’m looking on ebay.co.uk…

Sophie McCook

Sophie McCook

Sophie McCook

Right, found it on ebay. I’ve
    Right, found it on ebay. I’ve emailed them – and am hoping it’s the correct year….
    Thank you..
    Sophie

Sophie McCook

Right, found it on ebay. I’ve
    Right, found it on ebay. I’ve emailed them – and am hoping it’s the correct year….
    Thank you..
    Sophie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.