VW California T5 2.5 TDI 174 Bhp LHD 2005 £27995

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale VW California T5 2.5 TDI 174 Bhp LHD 2005 £27995

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    marthasummerfield
    Participant

VW California T5 2.5 TDI 174BHP ’55 plate. Sleeps 4. LHD Manual 6 speed
    diesel .Metallic Silver with colour coded roof / bumpers / doors / mirrors
    Immaculate condition, 2 owners, full service history, TAX and MOT to Nov 2011, 44000 miles

Remote control locking, front fog lamps, leather steering wheel, rain sensors, cruise control, power assisted door closing on boot and sliding side door, climate control, heated seats, ESP, ABS, dual airbags, privacy windows, auxilary heater with remote, factory fitted in built black out roller blinds, ipod / CD / tuner, electric roof lift, electric hook up with interior sockets, water pump, glass topped sink/ twin gas hob, chest fridge,
    ample storage.
    Fitted with brand new alloy wheels, VW lowering kit (30mm lower)

Selling with original Fiamma wind out canopy awning, 4 berth Space Tunnel driveaway awning with inner tent, spare removable 5th seat and drive on wheel blocks.

Email for more photos

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Nearly new T5 California left hand drive in 6 speed diesel manu
    Hi Martha, Have you still got the vehicle? I’m moving from London to Monaco and very interested. The LHD ones have much higher standard spec and a different mor car like dashboard than the red UK production models. Cash buyer. Please call me on 07768404527

2. for sale?
    Hi there, is your california camper van still for sale?

Kind regards, Roger

3. Is it still available?
    Is the van still available?

If so, can you send me more photos please.

Also, where are you based?

Thanks,
    Paul

4. Is 5th Seat for sale seperately ?
    Hi – I’m looking for a 5th seat in Indian Summer – would you be interested in selling it for our Cali ? Got a 3rd child due later in the year so looking to get sorted before then.

Thanks

5. Your T5
    Hi

Send me anything you think of interest. I’ve got a 1997 Hymer E700G tag axle to sell and don’t think I should buy before I sell! However your vehicle fits the bill. I used to own a California T4 before the Hymer and want to go back to one vehicle for everything.

John