Very pleased I’ve found this site.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Very pleased I’ve found this site.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Global_s
    Participant

Just bought a Citroen Relay to convert to a basic camper. Looking forward to a summers worth of adventures and learning some new skills along the way. 🙂

Spent a long afternoon yesterday reading lots of old posts and looking at some of the amazing conversions that members have done to their vans!

Anyway here she is…picking her up this week after a service and MOT.

mgroadster
    Participant

Welcome…The best thing I
    Welcome…The best thing I found when doing my conversion was LINING CARPET! If you make a small bodge in a join or anything else that would normally show, once the lining carpet is all in, it looks fabulous…
    I told everyone my conversion which I started Dec 2011 “would be finished, ready for Easter 2012″…………I’m only just putting the finishing touches now!! ready for Easter 2013.

mgroadster
    Participant

Welcome…The best thing I
    Welcome…The best thing I found when doing my conversion was LINING CARPET! If you make a small bodge in a join or anything else that would normally show, once the lining carpet is all in, it looks fabulous…
    I told everyone my conversion which I started Dec 2011 “would be finished, ready for Easter 2012″…………I’m only just putting the finishing touches now!! ready for Easter 2013.

mgroadster
    Participant

Welcome…The best thing I

Darren
    Keymaster

Conversions almost always
    Conversions almost always take longer than we expect.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.