van /bus books?

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat van /bus books?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    twinwebber16001972
    Participant

anyone got any recommendations re technical ish books re the conversion/maintenance scene?i”m always looking to hear of same,weather it”s specific to a particular vehicle or more general please post titles >being a bus (Voltswagen camper)owner ,i can recommend “How to keep your Voltswagen alive”certainly a superb guide ,real easy to understand>almost a !Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance”type book ,If you get the chance try it

Nomad
    Participant

A late comment but I’m happy
    A late comment but I’m happy with Haynes ‘build your own motorcaravan’. Ebay.

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.