Urban Games VW Camper Show Event: Saffron Walden – September 2nd

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Urban Games VW Camper Show Event: Saffron Walden – September 2nd

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Fuzzyfreak
    Participant

Hi! I am an organiser for an event in Saffron Walden called Urban Games. Along with the Saffron Walden Skate Park (famed all over Europe) – we are putting on a series of Urban Themed events – one of these is a VW Camper show. I am looking for VW Camper owners in the area to show their pride and joys. If you are interested in doing this, please get in touch so I can book your pitch. Naturally, once I have enough people, I can advertise again on these forums telling you more about the event for those wishing to come along.

Thanks

Fuzzy.

Andy P
    Participant

No Vw, only a tent
    Hiya Fuzzyfreak,

Although I have no VW, I wish you the best of luck with your efforts. Can I just ask that if any of your events have spaces for non-VW vans, or even tents, that you post details for us guys and girls to see. I know there are a few of us that could well be interested in any such events.

All the best,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

No Vw, only a tent
    Hiya Fuzzyfreak,

Although I have no VW, I wish you the best of luck with your efforts. Can I just ask that if any of your events have spaces for non-VW vans, or even tents, that you post details for us guys and girls to see. I know there are a few of us that could well be interested in any such events.

All the best,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

No Vw, only a tent
    Hiya Fuzzyfreak,

All the best,

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

No Vw, only a tent
    Hiya Fuzzyfreak,

All the best,

Andy P.

Fuzzyfreak
    Participant

Hi Andy, the space around the
    Hi Andy, the space around the skate park would lend itself perfectly for camping, however the council would undoubtedly say NO! That said, there is a homeless guy who lives in a tent at the top of the grassy hill!

Fuzzyfreak
    Participant

Hi Andy, the space around the skate park would lend itself perfectly for camping, however the council would undoubtedly say NO! That said, there is a homeless guy who lives in a tent at the top of the grassy hill!

Fuzzyfreak
    Participant

Fuzzyfreak
    Participant

andy brady

Saffron Walden Show
    Hi, I would be interested bringing along a VW Westfalia campervan, please any details, I live in SW

thanks
    Andy

andy brady

Saffron Walden Show
    Hi, I would be interested bringing along a VW Westfalia campervan, please any details, I live in SW

thanks
    Andy

andy brady

Saffron Walden Show

thanks
    Andy

andy brady

Saffron Walden Show

thanks
    Andy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.