Trip from France to Bulgaria

Home Forum topic Camping Trip from France to Bulgaria

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant

Hi
    I posted on here a few weeks ago as I have just converted my Van and was planning to head down to Portugal first off. However I have now changed my plans and now plan to head straight to Eastern europe as that is what excites me the most.

I am getting the ferry to Calais, and then plan to head through Belgium, Germany, Czech republic, Slovakia Hungary, Romania and into Bulgaria. This is a very rough plan, I have not started any proper planning yet.

I was onwdering if people could suggest any good campsites (especially for meeting people) in any of these countries and if people have done anything similar and have nay words of advice to give me. It would all be much appreciated.

cheers
    Jen

mgroadster
    Participant

Yes stay safe! Ensure you
    Yes stay safe! Ensure you park at night in a safe and protected place in E Europe. You will be aware that you leave yourself open to violence and robbery by Gypsies if parked in isolated lay bys etc.A couple were murdered in their campervan in Romania and their possessions stolen! (They were delivering aid as well to orphanages).

mgroadster
    Participant

Yes stay safe! Ensure you park at night in a safe and protected place in E Europe. You will be aware that you leave yourself open to violence and robbery by Gypsies if parked in isolated lay bys etc.A couple were murdered in their campervan in Romania and their possessions stolen! (They were delivering aid as well to orphanages).

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.