Trailer tent/ pop up campers

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Trailer tent/ pop up campers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Antbfc
    Participant

Hi

I know this is a camper van forum but I thought I would post here because its seems very helpful

We cannot afford a van yet but in the meantime we are considering one of the Conway trailers which looks odeal for us at the moment. I know it will never be as good as any van but for a small family with a very small budget looking to get away when we can, this will have to do for now.

Just wondered what other people’s experiences were of these if any?

Also we only have a Ford focus at the moment so we would need to fit a towbar and use it that way which I am told will be fine as there isnt much weight in the trailers.

Any thoughts would be very much appreiated

Thanks

stewart1979
    Participant

we had one when i was a kid
    we had one when i was a kid and loved it and ive got a friend got one that goes away with his family a few times a year they love it and are thinking of getting another so cant be that bad. my friends does take just over an hour to set up with 2 adults but apart from that still loads of fun you’d be out there camping and enjoying the simple life on a budget go for it

stewart1979
    Participant

we had one when i was a kid and loved it and ive got a friend got one that goes away with his family a few times a year they love it and are thinking of getting another so cant be that bad. my friends does take just over an hour to set up with 2 adults but apart from that still loads of fun you’d be out there camping and enjoying the simple life on a budget go for it

stewart1979
    Participant

Anonymous

Towed a conway to Sth of
    Towed a conway to Sth of France and back….Thoroughly enjoyed it and easy to set/pack up.

Anonymous

Towed a conway to Sth of
    Towed a conway to Sth of France and back….Thoroughly enjoyed it and easy to set/pack up.

Anonymous

Towed a conway to Sth of

mgroadster
    Participant

Didn’t log in…that was my
    Didn’t log in…that was my post.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.