Sunroof option?

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Sunroof option?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    kitesurfer
    Participant

I have fitted many second
    I have fitted many second hand sunroofs to my cars and vans over the years with 100% sucess. No leaks. I used to source them from the local breakers yard, remove them myself each at a cost of only 10 nicker. As darren says you need a relatively flat area but that said i managed to get one into a bay window roof, just but it was quite a small sunroof.
    KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

I have fitted many second hand sunroofs to my cars and vans over the years with 100% sucess. No leaks. I used to source them from the local breakers yard, remove them myself each at a cost of only 10 nicker. As darren says you need a relatively flat area but that said i managed to get one into a bay window roof, just but it was quite a small sunroof.
    KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

KS

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.