Selling my Camper! VW T4

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van Selling my Camper! VW T4

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sarah945
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve finally decided it’s time to get rid of my beautiful VW Transporter! She’s been a beaut, the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned: M reg with a reconditioned engine that’s only done 30,000 miles (whole thing’s done 190,000), fitted out like a campervan in the back, I use it for storing surf boards underneath and sleeping ontop. It’s fully serviced with a new battery (with 3 year warranty) and got 6months MOT. Includes ‘Tarifa Sailboard’ seat covers, a lockable safe (bolted to the floor) and a single passenger seat.

It’s lovely! I’m only getting rid of her because my boyfriend’s bought a van too- please get in contact if you’re interested, I want to sell it for around £1800.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Not sure how this works but
    Not sure how this works but interested to find out more about the van. Not sure if I need to include contact details [email protected]

2. I am interested. Could you
    I am interested. Could you let me know where you are and how to get in touch.

[email protected]

Thanks

Taking me a while to work out how this works

3. Not sure if the last email
    Not sure if the last email worked. Could be interested. What is the best way of getting in touc?

4. Could be interested. Been
    Could be interested. Been looking for a while. What is the best way of getting in touch?