roof boarding

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions roof boarding

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I think I need to put in 1 or two extra foof timbers to fix the boarding to. How did you guys fix yours? did you use “grab adhesive”? I’m scratching my head a bit as to how to get the extra strengtheners fixed in place to complete the roof boarding.

Darren
    Keymaster

Some people use grab
    Some people use grab adhesive, but it can pull off from the metal if one is not careful.
    The strongest method is to screw the timber into a roof support with self tapping screws. Obviously dont screw though the roof!

Darren
    Keymaster

Some people use grab
    Some people use grab adhesive, but it can pull off from the metal if one is not careful.
    The strongest method is to screw the timber into a roof support with self tapping screws. Obviously dont screw though the roof!

Darren
    Keymaster

Some people use grab

Darren
    Keymaster

Some people use grab

Darren
    Keymaster

Some people use grab

Darren
    Keymaster

Some people use grab

Darren
    Keymaster

Some people use grab

Darren
    Keymaster

Some people use grab

Darren
    Keymaster

Some people use grab

Darren
    Keymaster

Some people use grab

spc
    Participant

Im with darren . I would use
    Im with darren . I would use screws too . I would screw it maybe putting a thin layer of adhesive just to stop rattles.

spc
    Participant

Im with darren . I would use screws too . I would screw it maybe putting a thin layer of adhesive just to stop rattles.

spc
    Participant

spc
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.