regulater

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions regulater

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Yes, I think you’ll find it doesn’t matter much to the unit that seems happy to operate properly at all these pressures. The 30 mbar regulators are usually made for fixed applications (I believe) where either gas might eventually be employed – so with a bottle I’d stick to the 37mbar standard.

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Yes, I think you’ll find it doesn’t matter much to the unit that seems happy to operate properly at all these pressures. The 30 mbar regulators are usually made for fixed applications (I believe) where either gas might eventually be employed – so with a bottle I’d stick to the 37mbar standard.

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Same difference
    Hello there

Hope this helps

hayjoe
    Participant

gas bottle size
    something small 3.9 then i can carry a spare one..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.