Overseas Adventure- Where/how to Campervan in the western United States?

Home Forum topic Camping Overseas Adventure- Where/how to Campervan in the western United States?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

“Campervanning” hasn’t quite taken of yet in America as much as it has in the UK. Thats alright, this is just the Calm before the storm. My question to everybody is- if you could go on a camper van adventure right now anywhere in the western US, where would you go?

mgroadster
    Participant

It’s not somewhere on our
    It’s not somewhere on our list currently, as the cost would be too high.
    This year we will drive/ferry to Sardinia as we have already done alot of European mainland and Corsica.
    However, if I was to go to the US I’d like to visit Nashville and maybe will some day, but not in a campervan but an organised holiday.

mgroadster
    Participant

This year we will drive/ferry to Sardinia as we have already done alot of European mainland and Corsica.
    However, if I was to go to the US I’d like to visit Nashville and maybe will some day, but not in a campervan but an organised holiday.

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

I would head to California
    I would head to California and the surrounding states. I would explore the national parks, go fishing, mounting biking, surfing and enjoy the outdoors.

Darren
    Keymaster

I would head to California and the surrounding states. I would explore the national parks, go fishing, mounting biking, surfing and enjoy the outdoors.

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.