Nissan Vanette Cargo Campervan / Surf van

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale Nissan Vanette Cargo Campervan / Surf van

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    creasey
    Participant

Hi,

Hard decision but im putting my Van up for sale. Im looking to start my next conversion so it got to go. Its been fully insulated, boarded, carpeted walls and ceiling with wood trim, pull out double bed with fitted foam, fold down table and cooking area, 2 storage compartments and large food storage. 90000 Miles, 11 months MOT, 5 months Tax. 1999 model, 2.3 diesel, lwb, Red. Starts first time, runs perfect.

Ive done loads of trips in it, recently to SW france. Worked perfectly, did 2000 miles no problems. Some of the photos are before the van was finished. Any interest/ more info pm me or reply.

Van is based in Milton Keynes.

Looking for £1300 ONO

Cheers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. van
    Hi… Im just wondering if you could offer some info on how you went about converting you Nissan Vanette so well? It looks brilliant and a good use of space… Im looking to do the same very soon and could really use a few tips

Thanks
    Amy

2. Still available?
    Hi there. I was just wondering if this van is still for sale? And if so does it have power steering?

Would be interested in talking to you more about it, if it is still for sale.

Many thanks
    Lucy

3. Hi Michelle,
    Ye sure, my van

Hi Michelle,

Ye sure, my van is right hand drive. It fine driving in France as long as you have a passenger to check your blind spot. Not too bad if you dont and your van has rear side windows, but mine doesnt. I think you would be better off buying, as to wether you do it here or in france im not sure, i did see a few for sale. I dont know where is generally cheaper though. As im sure there is a high demand for vans down in France.

Hope this helps, good luck and have a sick trip!

Heres More Photos of the Van Inside-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46098659@N05/sets/72157624230058862/

4. Fellow traveller
    Hi there, I’m coming over to Europe (from New Zealand) in October. Looking to van around, surf SW France (like you did!) and go thru Spain to Portugal. You might have some insight – I’m guessing your van is right hand drive, but then you were driving it in countries that are lefthand drive, how much of a mission does that make it? I don’t know whether to buy in London, or shoot down to Biarritz and try and buy there. In terms of hiring a van or buying and hoping to sell (we would buy in October and sell in December) – what would you recommend? Thanks for your time!