newbie here saying hi.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself newbie here saying hi.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    terrybiker
    Participant

Hi to you all,just joined and hopefully be able to get some advice and hopefully share my forthcoming attempt at a campervan build. Knocking on a bit now,always fancied having a go at building one, hence decided to go for it while i still have some “go” in me!

terrybiker
    Participant

Pop top advice required if poss?
    Owned this van for a week now, 60k on clock,drives lovely,,,,a few dinks and rust spots,otherwise in good condition. Off to bodyshop in 2 weeks time for a 3/4 respray,so see how that turns out,then a remap,to around 140bhp(109 at present).

If anyone has fitted either an elevating roof,or pop top to one,or has any ideas,thoughts,advice,please feel free to drop me a mail.

Right,off to read some of your writings.

terrybiker
    Participant

Pop top advice required if poss?
    Owned this van for a week now, 60k on clock,drives lovely,,,,a few dinks and rust spots,otherwise in good condition. Off to bodyshop in 2 weeks time for a 3/4 respray,so see how that turns out,then a remap,to around 140bhp(109 at present).

If anyone has fitted either an elevating roof,or pop top to one,or has any ideas,thoughts,advice,please feel free to drop me a mail.

Right,off to read some of your writings.

melwood12r
    Participant

new to it
    Hi folks, my wife and I have just visited the campervan show at shepton mallet and we are now the proud owners of a swift kno tiki s 6 berth , any adive would be appreciated, thanks mel

melwood12r
    Participant

new to it
    Hi folks, my wife and I have just visited the campervan show at shepton mallet and we are now the proud owners of a swift kno tiki s 6 berth , any adive would be appreciated, thanks mel

craig4568
    Participant

Pop tops are out structurally
    Pop tops are out structurally they weaken the van best bet is a high roof version sorry I asked about this when i had mine done its a bit of a no no

craig4568
    Participant

Pop tops are out structurally
    Pop tops are out structurally they weaken the van best bet is a high roof version sorry I asked about this when i had mine done its a bit of a no no

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.