Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wiggy
    Participant

just trying this website out to see if i can post a topic…..not good with computers 🙁

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. I’ve found the National Trust
    I’ve found the National Trust a great source of inspirations for days out. Great for campervan’ing. It’s just a shame National Trust members can’t stay on their sites.

2. Hi Janet
    Nice to see you

Hi Janet

Nice to see you here.
    I travelled for nearly a year, mostly in Europe, on my own in a campervan. I had a great time.
    I met lots and lots of people. Meeting people is really easy.
    I think you’ll find people in the UK most surprised at people travelling on their own.
    Where about’s do you intend to travel?

1. Newbie
      Hi Darren,

Not going to go far to start with, Norfolk is quite close to me and a place i really like so that will be my first place to go. A a member of the ramblers and going to join National Trust so will use them for ideas of where to go. One day (when i win the lottery) hope to finish work and travel around the uk just like the tv programme one man and his campervan!!!!
      Janet

3. Newbie
    Hurrah!!!! I pressed the right button:-)

Am hoping to purchase my camper van soon after nearly buying one in March and then getting the jitters and not getting it. Am a single female and have drams of visiting places in the UK that ive not been too. Am interested how other singles cope with doing it on their own, cause when i took my tent away the other weekend i got some funny reactions….such as what just you in a tent??

Janet