Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Wizpig
    Participant

Hi all 🙂

Darren

Hi
    Do you have a campervan?

Hi

Do you have a campervan?

Darren

Hi
    Do you have a campervan?

Hi

Do you have a campervan?

Jackodp
    Participant

Hi
    Hi

Jackodp
    Participant

Hi
    Hi

Anonymous

Hi Folks , Im new to site and
    Hi Folks , Im new to site and looking for advice on my travel home.I bought a ford travel home 1989 .Its old but in good nick.but I don’t know what the two on/off switches at the right of the steering wheel on the dash .they have been added by a previous owner,I’ve asked garage I bought it from they don’t know.and won’t give last owners number.I think its to do with charging the leisure battery, any advice would be helpful. George,….

Anonymous

Hi Folks , Im new to site and
    Hi Folks , Im new to site and looking for advice on my travel home.I bought a ford travel home 1989 .Its old but in good nick.but I don’t know what the two on/off switches at the right of the steering wheel on the dash .they have been added by a previous owner,I’ve asked garage I bought it from they don’t know.and won’t give last owners number.I think its to do with charging the leisure battery, any advice would be helpful. George,….

Wizpig
    Participant

Campervan
    Hey Darren.
    Yeah I got an old transit coach built van. 1979. I hope it’s not a dud ha. It’s got full mot lots of bills for work the old boy had done to it. No rust I just want to change the cam belt in the next few weeks, it looks very dated but I can live with that
    Thanks

Wizpig
    Participant

Campervan
    Hey Darren.
    Yeah I got an old transit coach built van. 1979. I hope it’s not a dud ha. It’s got full mot lots of bills for work the old boy had done to it. No rust I just want to change the cam belt in the next few weeks, it looks very dated but I can live with that
    Thanks

Wizpig
    Participant

Hi
    Hey 🙂

Wizpig
    Participant

Hi
    Hey 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.