New to Camper Van life – Hello

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New to Camper Van life – Hello

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

“In my head my plan is for a
    “In my head my plan is for a 3/4 bed with cupboard space along the side.”

That’s the classic VW layout, and it works really well.

Shame about the pop-top, they really are expensive but worth it.

I have done 2 campers from scratch, and helped with a few others.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff
    i”m a”skip diver! myself , have been for years , especially the ones around joiners premises , speak ok to owner and he will most likely let you take whatever,also things like people throwing out their furniture ,new sofa? fab , maybe i can have the foam from the one being tossed?!!look around the streets on heavy domestic household goods collection day (EARLY)and there”s some stuff you can use maybe for a little while till u get some more cash together.i have fitted my bus in the past totally from this method, then i do run a Rat bus so more function than pretty for sure!!if you saw it, you would certainly agree !!

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff
    i”m a”skip diver! myself , have been for years , especially the ones around joiners premises , speak ok to owner and he will most likely let you take whatever,also things like people throwing out their furniture ,new sofa? fab , maybe i can have the foam from the one being tossed?!!look around the streets on heavy domestic household goods collection day (EARLY)and there”s some stuff you can use maybe for a little while till u get some more cash together.i have fitted my bus in the past totally from this method, then i do run a Rat bus so more function than pretty for sure!!if you saw it, you would certainly agree !!

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

free stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.