New London vw campervan club

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat New London vw campervan club

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    surfer54
    Participant

I am hoping to create a new vw campervan club in the new year based in London and surrounding areas.
    Although there seem to be a few around they all tend to cater for 1 specific model ie- type 2 early bay etc.
    I hope to bring together all marks of vw campervan for rallies and meets etc.
    ANYONE INTERESTED?

Major Gruber
    Participant

Sounds fun, but after next
    Sounds fun, but after next year my LT35 won’t be allowed into London because of the LEZ. I’m in a club in Bletchingley, Surrey (The Aquaphobics)

Major Gruber
    Participant

Sounds fun, but after next year my LT35 won’t be allowed into London because of the LEZ. I’m in a club in Bletchingley, Surrey (The Aquaphobics)

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.