New guy

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New guy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rory01
    Participant

Hullo everyone,I’m about to buy a van to convert into a camper,thinking about an LDV Maxus hi-top,hopefully a crew carrier so that it already has some windows in the back,any thoughts much appreciated.
    Got a 1990 Compass Ralleye,most of which I intend to fit inside the new van…..I’ll be picking your brains soonest!
    Cheers
    Rory

Dizzy
    Participant

Hi Rory
    Newbie as well…cant help you with yours as i have a little vito sorry… hopefully be able to find some helpful hints here mind ;o)

Dizzy
    Participant

Hi Rory
    Newbie as well…cant help you with yours as i have a little vito sorry… hopefully be able to find some helpful hints here mind ;o)

Hinto

Everything
    Hi all, just bought a Talbot express auto sleeper 1991 model, never had a camper before, my question is what to do when arriving at campsites, do they have points to fill up with water? What equipment do I need to do this? Sorry if it all sounds simple to you guys, but if you don’t know, you don’t know

Pete

Hinto

Everything
    Hi all, just bought a Talbot express auto sleeper 1991 model, never had a camper before, my question is what to do when arriving at campsites, do they have points to fill up with water? What equipment do I need to do this? Sorry if it all sounds simple to you guys, but if you don’t know, you don’t know

Pete

Darren

Hi
    Hi

All campsites have somewhere with a tap to fill up your tanks.
    Most campsites have a special campervan/motorhome area with a tap on a hose that you can put straight into your water tank, to make filling really easy.

Darren

Hi
    Hi

All campsites have somewhere with a tap to fill up your tanks.
    Most campsites have a special campervan/motorhome area with a tap on a hose that you can put straight into your water tank, to make filling really easy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.