New Conversion shop in Southampton

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions New Conversion shop in Southampton

• This topic has 18 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Mi Campervan
    Participant

I realy hope I am not breaking any rules by doing this. For the last few years I have been posting HOW TO videos on you tube to help people carry out there conversions or just do so repairs on there Campervan. This life long hobby has now turned in to my day job.

Hi to anyone who may be interested!
    I have been in the process of trying to open a conversion shop in Southampton for the last few month’s. The hardest thing has been being let down on my new unit, but in the mean time I have use of a temporary one in Segensworth near Southampton for 2 month’s untill I can move into a permanant one.
    The website is a work in progress so please don’t be too critical! The address and phone number can be found there. Mi-Van.co.uk
    You may be familiar with some of my movies as I have many video’s on youtube designed to help out the D.I.Y campervan builder. (search youtube mikemccannable)
    Please have a look on the website to see if there is anything I can do for you………………
    Cheers Mike
    windows
    roofs
    furniture
    flooring
    veltrim
    boards
    trims
    upholstery
    custom paint
    EVERYTHING!

——————————————————————————–
    Mi Campervan Conversions Mi-Van.co.uk

Kris
    Participant

Hi Mike
    Congratulations on your business, im currently in my first proper conversion and i have to say im addicted and thinking of building a teardrop camper just for fun. would be interested in your how to video’s maybe post a link to your youtube channel.
    best of luck
    Regards
    Kris

Kris
    Participant

Hi Mike
    Congratulations on your business, im currently in my first proper conversion and i have to say im addicted and thinking of building a teardrop camper just for fun. would be interested in your how to video’s maybe post a link to your youtube channel.
    best of luck
    Regards
    Kris

Kris
    Participant

Hi Mike
    best of luck
    Regards
    Kris

Kris
    Participant

Actually im in need
    Actually im in need of a table i was gunna go ebay as i dont think i can get the finish, is this something you do

Cheers

Kris

Kris
    Participant

Actually im in need
    Actually im in need of a table i was gunna go ebay as i dont think i can get the finish, is this something you do

Cheers

Kris

Kris
    Participant

Actually im in need

Cheers

Kris

Mi Campervan
    Participant

Thanks for the interest. Not
    Thanks for the interest. Not sure how to link to this site but just search mikemccannable on youtube for the channel and you should go straight the right place.
    Regards Mike

Mi Campervan
    Participant

Thanks for the interest. Not sure how to link to this site but just search mikemccannable on youtube for the channel and you should go straight the right place.
    Regards Mike

Mi Campervan
    Participant

Regards Mike

Mi Campervan
    Participant

No promlem at all. just
    No promlem at all. just mailme through my website just incase I dont check this link.
    Mike

Mi Campervan
    Participant

No promlem at all. just
    No promlem at all. just mailme through my website just incase I dont check this link.
    Mike

Mi Campervan
    Participant

No promlem at all. just
    Mike

colin

camper van
    hi have you opened your on line parts i am looking for sum parts

colin

camper van
    hi have you opened your on line parts i am looking for sum parts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.