My westfalia Bay windowed campervan

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van My westfalia Bay windowed campervan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    espadrille
    Participant

I have a 1974 red campervan with original westfalia interior.
    I have decided sadly to sell it as after separating from my husband last year I cannot afford to run 2 vehicles and need to buy a car.
    I dont know how to go about selling it.
    I have put up a sign in the window of the van but as it is end of season I am not using it much now so only the neighbours will see it.

Any tips?

It needs attention to the pop up or possible replacement of pop up as it still has the original but apart from that it is reasonable condition to say that it is 37 years old.It has had thousands spent on it over the years and I have all the receipts.

mgroadster
    Participant

I think you have an inkling
    I think you have an inkling that it’s end of season, and it will be harder to sell. The astute buyer will always buy in the winter, but expect a very low price….In the spring when prices rise, is probably the best time to sell. If you can wait, wait till March.

mgroadster
    Participant

I think you have an inkling that it’s end of season, and it will be harder to sell. The astute buyer will always buy in the winter, but expect a very low price….In the spring when prices rise, is probably the best time to sell. If you can wait, wait till March.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

espadrille
    Participant

Yes, I can wait, but just
    Yes, I can wait, but just thought another season of it sitting used would be a bit pointless that was all as I rarely use it in the winter.

espadrille
    Participant

Yes, I can wait, but just
    Yes, I can wait, but just thought another season of it sitting used would be a bit pointless that was all as I rarely use it in the winter.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.