Most cost efficient cookers?

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Most cost efficient cookers?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    DAVEY
    Participant

Petrol cooker
    As Stewart says the petrol cooker is not suitable for use inside the van, although it burns cleanly and does not smell once it gets going, there will still be the
    by products from burning petrol, so best not to breathe in the fumes.

I only use it outside the van and also carry a small gas burner like the one in Stewart’s link, for when it’s pouring with rain and I have to cook inside.
    I have also fitted a combined smoke/carbon monoxide detector in the van to keep it safe.

PedroMendez
    Participant

Thanks for all the very
    Thanks for all the very helpful replies, really like the look of the Coleman oven you linked Darren, if I could link that to an LPG canister, it would be ideal.. Stewart, I’ll try and get pics up soon, too busy building units in my spare time at the mo!

PedroMendez
    Participant

Thanks for all the very
    Thanks for all the very helpful replies, really like the look of the Coleman oven you linked Darren, if I could link that to an LPG canister, it would be ideal.. Stewart, I’ll try and get pics up soon, too busy building units in my spare time at the mo!

PedroMendez
    Participant

Thanks for all the very

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.