MERCEDES VITO “WEEKENDER” CAMPER… £6495 ono

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale MERCEDES VITO “WEEKENDER” CAMPER… £6495 ono

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    AGC
    Participant

Hello all… as stated in “introduce yourself” I need to sell my Merc to fund my VW!!

So here goes….

This Mercedes Vito “Weekender” is a fantastic Camper Van which would also make a great daily driver. Brand new conversion. Newly recovered seats in Mulberry Leatherette with grey piping including passenger seat with swivel base and a double seat in the back which converts to a generous double bed. The grey “carpet” lining is also brand new. Other features include a new 100 amp leisure battery connected to a split charging system, stylish Waeco 12/240 volt SILENT fridge, 12 and 240 volt sockets, New Smev double hob with sink and tap. Silver screen blind for front screen and insulated blinds for all other windows.

The legendary Merc engine is excellent and so is the bodywork, set off with alloy wheel trims and tinted privacy windows in the double sliding doors and rear barn doors.

Registered as “motor caravan” so easy (and cheaper) to insure.

If you are looking for a really nice camper then beat the Spring rush and buy this one!!!… Want more photos?… Just let me know…. You can call me on 07789430832

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Nice van.
    Is it still for sale? How many miles has it done?

2. No interst?????…. How about
    No interst?????…. How about £1000 off… Now £5495.00

Posting by AGC (cant remember password to log in!!!)

Call me if interested 07789430832