Manifold for 1.6 deisel t25 transporter

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas Manifold for 1.6 deisel t25 transporter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    clair
    Participant

Hi guys,we are looking for a exhaust manifold for our t25,any help would be greatly recieved,were near exeter devon and desperate to get out and about in our camper thankyou

Anonymous

There are a few breakers
    There are a few breakers around the country affilated to 24/7 (google 24/7). You put your request on there, and then breakers contact you who have one.
    I have used this a couple of times and always found what I wanted. Some I have collected as they were in travelling distance, and some I have had posted.

Anonymous

There are a few breakers
    There are a few breakers around the country affilated to 24/7 (google 24/7). You put your request on there, and then breakers contact you who have one.
    I have used this a couple of times and always found what I wanted. Some I have collected as they were in travelling distance, and some I have had posted.

Anonymous

There are a few breakers

mgroadster
    Participant

Sorry, last comment was
    Sorry, last comment was mine…I forgot to log on.

mgroadster
    Participant

Sorry, last comment was

mgroadster
    Participant

Sorry, last comment was

clair
    Participant

24/7
    Thankyou for that, i have put our request on the site so fingers crossed! Have found one on e bay if all fails but its a tad pricey. Had a fair bit of work done on the van recently,cant wait to get it back. past owners didnt look after it at all so we now know why it was such a bargain, still under budget though!

clair
    Participant

24/7
    Thankyou for that, i have put our request on the site so fingers crossed! Have found one on e bay if all fails but its a tad pricey. Had a fair bit of work done on the van recently,cant wait to get it back. past owners didnt look after it at all so we now know why it was such a bargain, still under budget though!

clair
    Participant

24/7

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.