Looking for Campervan conversion rallies/events/shows??

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Looking for Campervan conversion rallies/events/shows??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Confused Chimp
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’m planning on buying my first commercial vehicle hopefully in the coming converting it.
    I was wondering if there are any campervan shows, rallies or events? Where people bring their campers along and let the rest of Joe public have a look?
    After searching the web there looks to be lots for the old classic VW campers, but not anything for anyone who has anything else.
    Cheers
    CC

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Vantage Motorhomes July 27, 2011 at 3:51 pm

RE: Campervan Conversions Shows
    Hello,

We are often attend shows and events with our Motorhome Conversions. Generally they take place during the summer but we are still attending some in October this year. You can find out more at our website: http://www.vantagemotorhomes.co.uk – we update our site with the latest events we are attending.

Hope to see you at some!

Vantage Motorhomes.

2. Camper Rallies
    Hi there, i was just looking for the same thing as have just bought an old VW t5. I have seen a website going around Ireland called the Shamrock Rally which looks a hoot – email [email protected] who knows may cu there!

3. There out there but difficult
    There out there but difficult to find. Just keep searching. If I can help please don’t hesitate to ask.