Just to say Hi

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Just to say Hi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    julieg44
    Participant

Hi. We are Iain and Julie and we currently live in Cyprus. We own a Herald Squire currently which we keep in Scotland and have travelled to France twice now for a month at a time. We are planning a 1 year (at least) European odyssey starting next Spring and are ploughing our way through the minefield of what type of van to buy so any do`s and dont`s will be avidly welcomed.
    The problem for us is we cant travel back to UK to view vans and there are none here to look at so for the moment it is internet trawling that we have to do.
    Our budget will be around £28000 and it has to be post 2003 so we can register it in France (where we hope to live in a few years time) Dont want to go to UK every year for an MOT. Require LHD, diesel and rear lounge with maybe a drop down bed.
    I wish there was a database you could just tap in your needs and it would show you the best models.
    Later on we will be needing advice on things like satellite (worth having?) Gaslow vs propane, inverters, generators, internet access, where to pay your taxes et al so watch out for a lot of posts.

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Hi Julie!
    We are off around

Hi Julie!

We are off around Europe 8th May! (Eeek!) in our VW Transporter called Zelda! If I can help with anything you ask I will! 🙂

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Hi Julie!
    We are off around

Hi Julie!

We are off around Europe 8th May! (Eeek!) in our VW Transporter called Zelda! If I can help with anything you ask I will! 🙂

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Hi Julie!
    We are off around

Hi Julie!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.