Interior trim replacement

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Interior trim replacement

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eeypre18
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve just removed the factory fitted bulkhead from my Renault Trafic and now need to get hold of some replacement B pillar trims. I also need the trim at the top of B Pillar which adjoins the headlining trim.

I’m having real difficulties finding a seller on the tinterweb & was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions.

Many Thanks.

mgroadster
    Participant

Have a look to see if there
    Have a look to see if there are any commercial vehicle breakers near you, or failing that place your want on 24/7..I would think one or two breakers will get back to you.

mgroadster
    Participant

Have a look to see if there are any commercial vehicle breakers near you, or failing that place your want on 24/7..I would think one or two breakers will get back to you.

mgroadster
    Participant

Anonymous

Cit-ren
    Thank you for the advice roadster. I did try a few, with no luck. So I through out a longshot with some crazy website called partsgateway. It appears my long shot may have come up trumps with a breakers yard up country. Cit-ren breakers say they have some & I gotta ring them back tomorrow. Fingers are crossed. Thanks again mate.

Anonymous

Cit-ren
    Thank you for the advice roadster. I did try a few, with no luck. So I through out a longshot with some crazy website called partsgateway. It appears my long shot may have come up trumps with a breakers yard up country. Cit-ren breakers say they have some & I gotta ring them back tomorrow. Fingers are crossed. Thanks again mate.

Anonymous

Cit-ren

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.