Insurance for camper van

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Insurance for camper van

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

double indemnity
    Im no expert either but aren’t i right in thinking that any vehicle can only ever be insured by one company at any one time?
    As Darren says it would appear that your most simple course would be to add them to your policy.
    Having said all that i use a broker called 2gether Insurance and found them very well informed – maybe you could give them a ring to delve deeper.
    Will be interested to hear how you fare

regards Suz

double indemnity
    Im no expert either but aren’t i right in thinking that any vehicle can only ever be insured by one company at any one time?
    As Darren says it would appear that your most simple course would be to add them to your policy.
    Having said all that i use a broker called 2gether Insurance and found them very well informed – maybe you could give them a ring to delve deeper.

regards Suz

double indemnity

regards Suz

double indemnity

regards Suz

double indemnity

regards Suz

double indemnity

regards Suz

double indemnity

regards Suz

Darren
    Keymaster

“any vehicle can only ever be
    “any vehicle can only ever be insured by one company at any one time?”

that’s what I thought.

Darren
    Keymaster

that’s what I thought.

Darren
    Keymaster

that’s what I thought.

Darren
    Keymaster

that’s what I thought.

Darren
    Keymaster

that’s what I thought.

Darren
    Keymaster

that’s what I thought.

Darren
    Keymaster

that’s what I thought.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.