I just joined, hello.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself I just joined, hello.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen
    Nice to hear from

Hi Stephen

Nice to hear from you.
    Have you lived in vans for seven years? That’s impressive.
    Where about’s do you live?

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen
    Nice to hear from

Hi Stephen

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen
    Nice to hear from

Hi Stephen

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen
    Nice to hear from

Hi Stephen

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen
    Nice to hear from

Hi Stephen

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen
    Nice to hear from

Hi Stephen

Nice to hear from you.

Milky
    Participant

Hello Darren.Yeah, seven
    Hello Darren.

Yeah, seven years! Although, it’s flashed past as it’s such a great way to live.
    I have roots in Sussex so I’m often back there but I live where I please! I spent this spring and summer in the Lake District and Scotland, a year in Wales, plently of time in the Peak District and Yorkshire. I love mountain biking so I have my bike and geared stowed away on board so a hilly area is good to live in for a while and explore on the bike.
    Nice looking van you’ve got Darren. I must work out how to put some photos up.

Milky
    Participant

Hello Darren.Yeah, seven
    Hello Darren.

Yeah, seven years! Although, it’s flashed past as it’s such a great way to live.
    I have roots in Sussex so I’m often back there but I live where I please! I spent this spring and summer in the Lake District and Scotland, a year in Wales, plently of time in the Peak District and Yorkshire. I love mountain biking so I have my bike and geared stowed away on board so a hilly area is good to live in for a while and explore on the bike.

Milky
    Participant

Hello Darren.Yeah, seven
    Hello Darren.

Milky
    Participant

Hello Darren.Yeah, seven
    Hello Darren.

Milky
    Participant

Hello Darren.Yeah, seven
    Hello Darren.

Milky
    Participant

Hello Darren.Yeah, seven
    Hello Darren.

Milky
    Participant

Hello Darren.Yeah, seven
    Hello Darren.

Milky
    Participant

Hello Darren.Yeah, seven
    Hello Darren.

Milky
    Participant

Hello Darren.Yeah, seven
    Hello Darren.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.