How can I reduce my huge tax of £445 on our vw caravelle with a pop top roof?

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat How can I reduce my huge tax of £445 on our vw caravelle with a pop top roof?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems
    To be when the vehicle is registered it can not be changed from that. For example my Renault Kangoo cost £210 per year the rest only cost £115 a year. Only for a period of 6 months some Kangoo Commercials coped for that taxation. Typical hye! So my advice like I am doing Tax once and then change the vehicle like I am doing. I was caught out because I look on the site and thought I was on the cheaper Vehicle Taxation, hence why I bought the van in the first place.

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems
    To be when the vehicle is registered it can not be changed from that. For example my Renault Kangoo cost £210 per year the rest only cost £115 a year. Only for a period of 6 months some Kangoo Commercials coped for that taxation. Typical hye! So my advice like I am doing Tax once and then change the vehicle like I am doing. I was caught out because I look on the site and thought I was on the cheaper Vehicle Taxation, hence why I bought the van in the first place.

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Wanderer007
    Participant

It Seems

Somerset
    Participant

Extortionate!
    £445 for a six year old vw. What a rip-off! Will have to do some tax checking before I buy my van.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.