hmm this could be one for the girls

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat hmm this could be one for the girls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

12 volt hairdryers?

Anygood OR dont bother?

🙂 Suz

Darren
    Keymaster

Haven’t tried one, but can
    Haven’t tried one, but can only imagine they are not very good (as they are low power) and they will drain a leisure battery pretty quick.

Darren
    Keymaster

Haven’t tried one, but can only imagine they are not very good (as they are low power) and they will drain a leisure battery pretty quick.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Andy P
    Participant

Europe by camper
    This couple travelled around Europe and debated the hair drier question, eventually settling on a small 12/240V inverter to power a “normal” hair dryer for short use only.
    Do not know if that is any use, but check them out at http://www.europebycamper.com/

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Europe by camper
    This couple travelled around Europe and debated the hair drier question, eventually settling on a small 12/240V inverter to power a “normal” hair dryer for short use only.
    Do not know if that is any use, but check them out at http://www.europebycamper.com/

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Europe by camper

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Europe by camper

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

I’ll sell you a towel?
    I’m a girlie…….”I’m a lumberjack and I’m ok, sleep all night and I work all day,I put on womens clothing, suspenders and a bra, I wish I was a girlie, just like my dear Mama”.
    Putting that aside, I haven’t a clue, but I’ll sell you a towel?

mgroadster
    Participant

I’ll sell you a towel?
    I’m a girlie…….”I’m a lumberjack and I’m ok, sleep all night and I work all day,I put on womens clothing, suspenders and a bra, I wish I was a girlie, just like my dear Mama”.

mgroadster
    Participant

I’ll sell you a towel?

mgroadster
    Participant

I’ll sell you a towel?

Lagartixa

Totally pointless. I worked
    Totally pointless. I worked for a while with a narrowboat hirefleet company; the boats were supplied with a 12v hairdrier. they just dont work. there.

Lagartixa

Totally pointless. I worked
    Totally pointless. I worked for a while with a narrowboat hirefleet company; the boats were supplied with a 12v hairdrier. they just dont work. there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.