Hi everyone.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hi everyone.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    beachbetty
    Participant

Helloo.
    Don’t have a van at the moment, but had quite a few in the past. Next one’s going to be a sprinter I think. Just looking around for the right one. I scrapped my faithful old Tranny last year…I loved that van.
    I’m not a brilliant diy-er…more of a cowgal bodger, so I probably won’t be doing a state-of-the-art job on the conversion. Bed and electrics are the important bit. I managed for months in the transit with 2plastic bowls (washing and washing up), bucket with lid(wee bucket) and one of those little flat camping cookers. A bit tricky sometimes with wild camping, which is what I do, but I always managed somehow.
    I hate cooking in the van. I don’t mind using the cooker for tea when I’m parked and locked in, but apart from that don’t really cook anything unless I’m parked up somewhere that I can get my little kitchen out. I know I need to sort that out, as I’m off to Europe in the autumn.
    PS I definitely WON’t be putting carpet on the floor of this one…..
    Top Tip: the combination of carpeted floor, wee bucket with badly fitting lid, and having to drive off suddenly is not one to be comtemplated

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from you.
    I

Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    I have a Sprinter, and love it. Well, except for the slightly narrow van body. Wish it was wider sometimes.
    Do let us know when you get a van, and what your plans are.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from you.
    I

Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    I have a Sprinter, and love it. Well, except for the slightly narrow van body. Wish it was wider sometimes.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from you.
    I

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from you.
    I

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from you.
    I

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from you.
    I

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

beachbetty
    Participant

yeah I was trying to find
    yeah I was trying to find specs of payload size to compare with Transit. Shame as would love to put bed across the back, but I know that’s not going to happen as my transit was too narrow for me to sleep across.

beachbetty
    Participant

yeah I was trying to find specs of payload size to compare with Transit. Shame as would love to put bed across the back, but I know that’s not going to happen as my transit was too narrow for me to sleep across.

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.