Hi everyone

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hi everyone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Orion Herman
    Participant

Hi all,
    My name is Orion and two months ago me and my partner arrived in London from Melbourne, Australia and bought our beloved 1984 VW T25/T3 camper. Being young and inexperienced we ended up not making the best of choices with the van we choose and have had several issues come up, some that we dealt with and some that we still need to work out. By now we do really love her very much but just regret buying her, especially for the price we paid. But regretting doesn’t get you anywhere and we still have almost a year and a half (hopefully :S) of travelling around Europe so we have decided to commit ourselves to her and spend what we need to in order to make sure she can last that year and half and hopefully end up getting some money back from selling her.
    Anyway all that stuff I’ll post up in another forum.
    Otherwise we’ve been loving the campervan life, the simplicity of it and the freedom it gives you, physically, mentally and spiritually. We are hoping to see lots of European nature, not run into too many annoying rich tourists and enjoy some real culture that hasn’t been westernised, like Croatia has (in Croatia ATM and pretty disappointed with it).
    That’s it for now, ill be posting a new forum regarding some technical help and I’ll also try and post great free places to camp with your van whenever I find them as I can’t contribute much in terms of technical stuff.

Darren

Hi
    Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    Campervans are a complicated purchase. Look after your van, and don’t be in a rush to sell it, and you should get a decent amount of money back.

Shame to hear Croatia is not what you wanted.

Darren

Hi
    Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    Campervans are a complicated purchase. Look after your van, and don’t be in a rush to sell it, and you should get a decent amount of money back.

Shame to hear Croatia is not what you wanted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.