Hi everybody!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hi everybody!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m called the Campervan’ Cowboy and work for a company called “Campervan North America”. I am based in Las Vegas and love taking road trips around the American Southwest. If anybody has any questions for me, I am fairly knowledgable about the region and love giving good local advice.

Thanks!

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    Sounds like an interesting part of the world to explore by campervan.
    Nice to see you using the Sprinter vehicle there in the USA. It’s very popular in Europe too.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    Nice to see you using the Sprinter vehicle there in the USA. It’s very popular in Europe too.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Hi
    Hi Darren,

Thanks for welcoming me to the board. It sounds like your quite the Sprinter expert yourself. I liked how you converted the “Pampy Camper” on your profile. Sounds like you had one crazy surf trip throughout Europe with it a few years ago.

Ever thinking of going on a US adventure?

Hi
    Hi Darren,

Thanks for welcoming me to the board. It sounds like your quite the Sprinter expert yourself. I liked how you converted the “Pampy Camper” on your profile. Sounds like you had one crazy surf trip throughout Europe with it a few years ago.

Hi
    Hi Darren,

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Yes, definitely planning

Hi

Yes, definitely planning on a big road trip in the US. Maybe over the next few years. Would like to do a coast to coast trip. Maybe NYC, Florida, California.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Yes, definitely planning

Hi

Yes, definitely planning on a big road trip in the US. Maybe over the next few years. Would like to do a coast to coast trip. Maybe NYC, Florida, California.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Yes, definitely planning

Hi

Anonymous

US Road Trip
    Hi Darren,

That sounds Great! You should check out the famous “Grand Circle” that starts from Las Vegas and has you tour some of the best spots in the southwest. Its a very well paced trip, because you only have to drive a few hours between each destination. Its probably less expensive then touring most other area as well (cheaper camping)!

Anonymous

US Road Trip
    Hi Darren,

That sounds Great! You should check out the famous “Grand Circle” that starts from Las Vegas and has you tour some of the best spots in the southwest. Its a very well paced trip, because you only have to drive a few hours between each destination. Its probably less expensive then touring most other area as well (cheaper camping)!

Anonymous

US Road Trip
    Hi Darren,

Following up
    Hi Darren,

Sorry about the “anonymous” post (the previous one was from me), I didn’t realize that I wasn’t signed in! lol

-The Campervan Cowboy

Following up
    Hi Darren,

Sorry about the “anonymous” post (the previous one was from me), I didn’t realize that I wasn’t signed in! lol

-The Campervan Cowboy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.