Hi ALL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    APACHE
    Participant

Hi My name is Steve ( APACHE ) live in Cheshire have been wild camping along with fly fishing/sea fishing for about 3 years now my first camper was a Renault traffic T800 26 year old brilliant little van she took me everywhere slowly but we got there. Sold her on and have replaced her last month with citron relay see photos Which is a one off converted by a local lad has done a very good job. I have Done 3 long runs in her now mostly north and south wales she’s a lot faster except up hills not a turbo its much more roomy and comfy for sleeping in

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi welcome, Looks quite cosy.
    Hi welcome, Looks quite cosy. I like the colour of the dash, do you know if that is standard or was it created?
    I’ll bet that makes a difference to your old faithful traffic!

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi welcome, Looks quite cosy. I like the colour of the dash, do you know if that is standard or was it created?

mgroadster
    Participant

APACHE
    Participant

Hi The dash is standard and
    Hi The dash is standard and carefully painted with metallic paint she is comfy yea worlds away from the T800

APACHE
    Participant

Hi The dash is standard and carefully painted with metallic paint she is comfy yea worlds away from the T800

APACHE
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you
    Great to hear from you Steve. Sounds like you have a lot of fun in your campers. Have been thinking about getting back into fishing myself recently. Haven’t done it for 20 years. Campervans seems perfect for this.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you
    Great to hear from you Steve. Sounds like you have a lot of fun in your campers. Have been thinking about getting back into fishing myself recently. Haven’t done it for 20 years. Campervans seems perfect for this.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.