Hi…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rich1984
    Participant

Hello, I’m Richard and I’ve just dicovered this site, I’m looking to build myself a day/weekend van after Christmas. I used to have a VW about 15yrs ago and now is the time for another van. I’m sure I will have a few questions along the way but at the moment I’m looking around the site, first question and I do appologise if its been asked before is what books do you recomend or even not recomend, thanks Rich.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, I’m not sure you actually
    Hi, I’m not sure you actually need any books. You’ll get loads of ideas/info just trawling back through this site and anything you’re not sure of….Ask, I’m sure someone will have the answer.
    When I converted my transit panel van, I changed my insurance to an advertiser on this site and saved a good few bob.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, I’m not sure you actually need any books. You’ll get loads of ideas/info just trawling back through this site and anything you’re not sure of….Ask, I’m sure someone will have the answer.
    When I converted my transit panel van, I changed my insurance to an advertiser on this site and saved a good few bob.

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Richard
    Great to hear of

Hi Richard

Great to hear of your plans.
    There are not many good books on the topic.
    I found Travel Vans to be a good inspiration.
    http://www.travelvans.co.uk/

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Richard
    Great to hear of

Hi Richard

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Richard
    Great to hear of

Hi Richard

rich1984
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome and
    Thanks for the welcome and the replies, I’m at the research stage atm, but what I’ve got in mind is a no frills easy to live with van, it wil be my only vehicle so SWB diesel panel van as a base, cooker sink fridge and possibly a chemical toilet if theres room. All pretty standard stuff, oh and a bed…

rich1984
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome and the replies, I’m at the research stage atm, but what I’ve got in mind is a no frills easy to live with van, it wil be my only vehicle so SWB diesel panel van as a base, cooker sink fridge and possibly a chemical toilet if theres room. All pretty standard stuff, oh and a bed…

rich1984
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.