hi

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    shella
    Participant

my name is shella
    i am new to all this and am getting a van very soon i have butterflies in my stomack lol
    i am impatiant and want to get started befor the wether changes.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Shella
    Not be nervous.

Hi Shella

Not be nervous. Owning a campervan is a great experience. You can get from it what you want.
    What are you looking for?

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Shella
    Not be nervous.

Hi Shella

Not be nervous. Owning a campervan is a great experience. You can get from it what you want.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Shella
    Not be nervous.

Hi Shella

APACHE
    Participant

Nervous
    Hi Shella Your Love Owning a Campervan let us all know what van your getting and where your based sure you will get loads of help off this website
    good luck.

APACHE
    Participant

Nervous
    Hi Shella Your Love Owning a Campervan let us all know what van your getting and where your based sure you will get loads of help off this website
    good luck.

APACHE
    Participant

Nervous
    good luck.

mgroadster
    Participant

Working throughout the winter
    Working throughout the winter is a good time so you can have it ready for the spring. If not this year then maybe the following.
    As the camper you have bid on has no MOT test, that might be the starting point to get it roadworthy.

mgroadster
    Participant

Working throughout the winter is a good time so you can have it ready for the spring. If not this year then maybe the following.
    As the camper you have bid on has no MOT test, that might be the starting point to get it roadworthy.

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.