Help parking near a station outside de Led zone

Home Forum topic Camping Help parking near a station outside de Led zone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    camperjan
    Participant

Hello,
    I am Jan, we come from the Netherlands.

We will go for a day to London. We are looking for a parking place near a station outside the LED zone, en we will travel with a travelcard to London.

We are looking for a parking place for a VW LT 40 with a high roof, in the North of London.

Can You help us? Thanks

Wanderer007
    Participant

You are better
    Travelling to the Aldershot area, I will explain why. Firstly there is a train direct to London, secondly there are plenty of parking places within that area. Lastly it has a high military presence so security is good. My advice is to park at the ASPT car park its free just inform the Guard at the gate, that you are a visitor and you are just visiting London.

The address is Queens Avenue Aldershot (GU12 2BN) there are plenty of places near by too and its about 40 mins from London on the train. There are some nice places to visit nearby too for interests. If you are interested let me know. Lego land is near by at windsor too.

I hope that helps

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

You are better
    Travelling to the Aldershot area, I will explain why. Firstly there is a train direct to London, secondly there are plenty of parking places within that area. Lastly it has a high military presence so security is good. My advice is to park at the ASPT car park its free just inform the Guard at the gate, that you are a visitor and you are just visiting London.

The address is Queens Avenue Aldershot (GU12 2BN) there are plenty of places near by too and its about 40 mins from London on the train. There are some nice places to visit nearby too for interests. If you are interested let me know. Lego land is near by at windsor too.

I hope that helps

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

You are better

I hope that helps

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

You are better

I hope that helps

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

You are better

I hope that helps

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

You are better

I hope that helps

John 🙂

mgroadster
    Participant

Firstly…Go to the website
    Firstly…Go to the website http://www.parkatmyhouse.com This is big business over here around London.A list of people who rent parking spaces in their drives. I used this recently at Epping. We parked the car at the persons house, walked to the tube stn. and then went into london for 2 days.Wife was happy that the car was in a safe place, where people lived with security lights etc.
    We paid £5 per day to the guy . If you think Epping (North East London)is ok for you, let me know, I’ll give you the email and ph of the place we parked at.

mgroadster
    Participant

Firstly…Go to the website http://www.parkatmyhouse.com This is big business over here around London.A list of people who rent parking spaces in their drives. I used this recently at Epping. We parked the car at the persons house, walked to the tube stn. and then went into london for 2 days.Wife was happy that the car was in a safe place, where people lived with security lights etc.
    We paid £5 per day to the guy . If you think Epping (North East London)is ok for you, let me know, I’ll give you the email and ph of the place we parked at.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

camperjan
    Participant

Thanks
    mgroadster thank you for the link, This is new for me……..and Epping is the right place tot stay.
    Thanks

camperjan
    Participant

Thanks
    mgroadster thank you for the link, This is new for me……..and Epping is the right place tot stay.
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.