help for gas information spain

Home Forum topic Camping help for gas information spain

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    junior-gr
    Participant

Hi to all,
    Planing to visit Spain, and Portugal next month, i’ll need gas, refilling is not an option as i know. So i must bye bottles, or not??? I have the German gas type in my camper, what will i need to convert the bootles, how to they cost, are the same in both countries.
    any tips, help…..
    thanks in advance
    george

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr
    Bit late with this but might help others, i have been having my english calor (and other) bottles filled in the Algarve for over a year now, if you turn off the N125 onto the EN270 to Boliqueime its just on your right, and its cheaper aprox 10 euros for a 7 KG bottle.

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr
    Bit late with this but might help others, i have been having my english calor (and other) bottles filled in the Algarve for over a year now, if you turn off the N125 onto the EN270 to Boliqueime its just on your right, and its cheaper aprox 10 euros for a 7 KG bottle.

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr

monty
    Participant

Refilling gas bottles,
    Hi Junior-gr

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.