Hello from us.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hello from us.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    RogueStorm
    Participant

Hi, we’re Steve and Nem and we’re camperholics. Only had the van, an aging Peugeot Boxer Compass Cruiser 740, since June 2014. Scotland and Lake District that year then in 2015 had our first continental European experience. France (obviously), then Spain, Portugal, Andorra and Italy, we were gone three months. Last year we went to Belgium, Holland, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary Austria and Luxembourg before finishing at my cousins’s farm in the Dordogne, only two months this time. This year is our aim is to get to Greece so I will be requesting some advice about The Balkans, Solar Panels, routes etc. We leave on, or about, the 10th April and return on 7th July. The return is pretty much fixed as we will be attending the Air Day in Yeovilton on the 8th. I get to meet a load of my ex Navy buddies. I generally keep a FaceBook group for my trips and post when I can. My wife (Nem) is disabled and doesn’t get out of the van a lot when we’re travelling so we see Europe from the front window.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.