Hello from Luxembourg

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hello from Luxembourg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    VanReitgen
    Participant

i’m thinking about buying a campervan, sell all my stuff, and live in it for as long as i feel good!
    i hope to meed people online, and also in “real life”, and to find tips, and help to realize this dream!

Darren
    Keymaster

Sounds like a fantastic idea.
    Sounds like a fantastic idea. I have done this several times and have had an amazing time. You’ll see lots of fantastic places and make as many friends as you like. It’s a very cheap and rewarding way of living.

Darren
    Keymaster

Sounds like a fantastic idea. I have done this several times and have had an amazing time. You’ll see lots of fantastic places and make as many friends as you like. It’s a very cheap and rewarding way of living.

Darren
    Keymaster

Heksie
    Participant

Where would you be heading?
    My husband and myself plan to do something similar, but only for two months next years – touring parts of Europe

Heksie
    Participant

My husband and myself plan to do something similar, but only for two months next years – touring parts of Europe

Heksie
    Participant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.