Hello from Darren

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hello from Darren

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Hi All

I though’t I’d start this new section by saying hello.

I’m Darren, the creator and maintainer of this website. I live in Cornwall in England.  I love surfing, traveling and warm weather.

I made this website after finding a lack of such a website when I made my own campervan conversion.  

My first conversion was a white 208D Sprinter SWB in 2006.  I spent 9 months traveling and surfing around western Europe in that van, until I sold it to a friend to go backpacking.

Now, in 2010, I have bought another Sprinter, only this time bigger.  I will spend the summer converting this van, and will probably keep it for a lot longer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Head Full of Feathers April 15, 2010 at 5:33 pm

Hello! I’m new toooo!
    Hey all,

I’m new to camper van converting, and am very excited!

Just about to travel from Chamonix, France where we live, to the UK to buy our first van for converting. Van’s here are crazy expensive, so we get to do a trip home to the UK to get one, any excuse for a holiday!

Really looking forward to our summer project, and to finally traveling about in her!! The project will be a side of the road job, but we figured that passers by might end up donating materials to the cause this way…?

Jen and Ben