Hello from Andorra

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hello from Andorra

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lynx
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Great web, very interesting!
    Well really happy this days since next week I’ll be buying a van and will try to camperize it. I am really looking forward to it. The van I am buying is a fiat ducato combinato, it has the back seats which I want to keep so I can travel with kids and friends. I think I will make the bed at the back although I still don’t know which could be the best way of doing so… any tips???

Thanks.

Darren
    Keymaster

Nice to hear from
    Nice to hear from you.
    Normally I would say put a large bed across the back of the van. However since you are keeping the passenger seats you have less room to play with.
    What else are you hoping to fit into the van? Kitchen I assume. How about a toilet or shower room?

Darren
    Keymaster

Nice to hear from
    Nice to hear from you.
    Normally I would say put a large bed across the back of the van. However since you are keeping the passenger seats you have less room to play with.
    What else are you hoping to fit into the van? Kitchen I assume. How about a toilet or shower room?

Darren
    Keymaster

Nice to hear from
    Nice to hear from you.

Lynx
    Participant

basics…
    Well my intention is to put a sink with a little deposit at the back, I also have the idea of making the bed at the back so what I migth do is a system for the bed that when folding the back seats forward I can fit a matress there. The back will be a large box kind of frame with the sink with a cover for when I put the matress, a little deposit under and store room. Under the back seats make a little cupboard too. The fiat ducato I am getting has tall roof so I can also play with that. I would like to make the front seat turn and between the front seat and the back one put a table that folds. To cook I have a little portable cooker, in general I prefer to cook outside.
    Well we see how it goes, I’ll keep up dated and hang pictures of the progress!!!

happy travels all!!!

Lynx
    Participant

basics…
    Well my intention is to put a sink with a little deposit at the back, I also have the idea of making the bed at the back so what I migth do is a system for the bed that when folding the back seats forward I can fit a matress there. The back will be a large box kind of frame with the sink with a cover for when I put the matress, a little deposit under and store room. Under the back seats make a little cupboard too. The fiat ducato I am getting has tall roof so I can also play with that. I would like to make the front seat turn and between the front seat and the back one put a table that folds. To cook I have a little portable cooker, in general I prefer to cook outside.
    Well we see how it goes, I’ll keep up dated and hang pictures of the progress!!!

happy travels all!!!

Lynx
    Participant

basics…

happy travels all!!!

Lynx
    Participant

Got it…
    well I finally have the van… super excited… now it’ll be a matter of getting the brain to work and seeing how I’m going to camperize it… ideas are more than welcome!!!

ohhhhhh I am so so happy!!!

Lynx
    Participant

Got it…
    well I finally have the van… super excited… now it’ll be a matter of getting the brain to work and seeing how I’m going to camperize it… ideas are more than welcome!!!

Lynx
    Participant

Got it…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.